Digital Marketing Executive
Prospect Path are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who is keen to work across marketing channels to create and optimise campaigns as part of an ambitious, creative and friendly team.
We’re a growing technology business in the heart of Newcastle. We help teams find great software and help software makers find valuable customers.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will collaborate with our team to identify opportunities to grow revenue from advertising, email marketing and organic channels.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Identify ad campaign opportunities across Google Ads, LinkedIn and others
- Forecast and monitor advertising budgets across our brands
- Creation of email marketing campaigns including email automations
- Conduct A/B tests on landing pages and adverts
- Support market expansion through content acquisition and outreach
- Collaborate with the content team on SEO campaigns and audits
- Use social media to assist in branding and lead acquisition
The skills to pay the bills
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and looking to develop a career in a growing small business.
- Graduate or 1-2 years experience in analytical or creative role
- Analytical skills to identify opportunities from marketing data sets
- Creative approach to campaign strategy and advertising copy
- Keen to learn new skills in a digital business
- Comfortable managing marketing budgets
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Ads or similar tools is a bonus
Alongside these skills, we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic to be part of our close-knit team working in a fast-growth market. We value innovative and inquisitive individuals who play an active role in continuing to make this a great place to work.
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary
- Tailored plan for personal progression in your role
- A knowledgeable, social and purposeful team
- Free food (Monday breakfast, Friday lunch, weekly fruit delivery)
- Your work helps us plant 1000’s of trees each year with Tree Aid
- Modern, city-centre offices at The Core in Newcastle Helix
- Company events including Tyneside Cinema film nights
- Friendly competition (table tennis, bake-off sweepstakes)
If you’re excited about this role ( and bake-off sweepstakes, free food or tree planting) we would love to hear from you…
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
No agencies or recruiters. Thanks.