Customer Success Manager
Prospect Path is a rapidly growing technology business in the heart of Newcastle. We help organizations find transformative software and help software makers find great customers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with outstanding communication and account management skills who excels at building client rapport.
As our first Customer Success person, you will be focused on building deeper business relationships with our customers and will be responsible for ensuring the success and longevity of each customer and increasing our understanding of their requirements, business problems and future plans.
You’ll be responsible for managing inbound and outbound communication and will implement processes that help us identify and optimise the customer journey, from onboarding to expansion.
You should have strong empathy skills, but you should be drawn towards using data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of each client relationship.
This the first hire in this role so we are looking for someone with plenty of initiative. You should
be drawn to opportunities where you have the freedom to develop processes and strategies and you should relish working with a high degree of responsibility.
- Onboarding new customers, delivering a positive hand-over from the sales team and ensuring product adoption and understanding
- Managing and optimising a customer orchestration plan to ensure we have strategic and practical goals for each account
- Managing inbound customer communication and resolving support requests
- Developing a clear understanding of each customer’s business and identifying opportunities for expansion
- Creating a feedback loop so customer requirements are factored into our product development roadmap
- Implementing and improving processes to track customer health and performance
- Partnering with the sales and marketing teams to align activities with each customer’s business case and strategy
The majority of our customers are in the US, so we are hoping to align the role with US business hours. Ideally 11-7pm Mon-Thurs and 9-5pm on Friday.
This is You:
- You’re highly-organised and do your best work in a structured role. You seek out methods and tools to improve your personal productivity.
- You’re a natural rapport builder with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You use data before instinct when making a decision
- You seek out roles with outsized responsibility
- You understand and can articulate the value of great Customer Success
This is us:
- We’re a small, successful and close-knit tech start-up developing quickly in a fast-growth market
- We’re used to performing to a high standard and delivering great services to our customers around the world
- We’re friendly, sociable and enjoy working together
- We hate standing still and are constantly developing new ideas and launching into new markets
- We’re based in fantastic modern offices in central Newcastle at The Core in Newcastle Helix
- We’re all over Bacon Sarnie Monday, Sushi Friday, Ping Pong mini league, Bake-Off Sweepstakes and Fantasy Football
Is this you? Please send us your CV and a covering note. Thank you.
No agencies, thank you.